Absolute Peace of mind. Easy to say but harder to do. As businesses continue to adapt to new ways of operating remotely and managing their global distributed teams, Global EoR’s have proven to be an invaluable resource to facilitate this change. Global remote employment was already on the rise but the pandemic of 2020 has accelerated this and changed the world of work forever. Undoubtedly, Global EoR’s provide a comprehensive and agile business solution for businesses across the globe.
Driven by the demand of employers seeking solutions to the increasingly complex business of remote global employment, Payroll, Tax and HR compliance, the Global EOR industry will continue to see growth at an unprecedented rate. Working with us you can rest assured that we will give you Absolute Peace of mind.
As a specialist Global EoR, Portas Global will enable your business to smoothly transition to this new world of work.
With our global network of offices and business partners, Portas Global can deliver a timely and cost-effective remote workforce solution for your distributed teams in a country where you do not have an established business entity.
The EMPLOYER of RECORD business model poses many questions around liability, responsibility and accountability. Our aim is to ensure that we are the right fit for your business. In the first instance we will consult with you to understand your specific requirements and timeframes and assess the best model to deliver our services.
Ultimately these are employer and employee arrangements so there will be some important terms and conditions for you to consider so that the EoR model remains accurate, timely and most importantly, compliant.
We charge a one-off payroll registration fee, a flat monthly management fee as well as Employer Costs. The Employer Cost applies across all jurisdictions and is payable by the employer whether you use an EoR or not. It is based on a percentage of the monthly salary and covers local employer taxes and social insurance contributions. These vary from country to country and you will be made fully aware of these costs prior to commitment to our Service Agreement so that you have full cost transparency. Generalist HR consultation and advice forms part of our management fee however, via our Global HR consulting managers, we can also assist you with contentious HR issues.
Depth of industry knowledge and expertise including specialist internal infrastructure comprising:
• In-house legal and compliance professionals
• International payroll specialists
• Industrial and employee relations subject matter experts
• Insurance and taxation specialists
• We provide Employer of Record services in over 85 countries
• Specialist Service Delivery centre with headquarters in the United Kingdom
• Calculations and processing of payroll, tax and social security deductions per employee per country
• Periodical lodgement of payroll and tax information with the relevant country authorities
• Comprehensive HR consultancy services
• Web based HR portal for on-boarding of new employees and employment contract completion
• Benefit management specialists
• Web based client reporting