Portas Global understands the importance of compliance across all business disciplines and at the core of our Global PEO service is International employment law and HR consulting.
One organisation working across multiple countries will have multiple HR and employment compliance considerations. That is where our many years of commercial experience in helping employees get to their destination really adds value to your business.
Managing Employee Expectations
Expanding your business abroad is more than just setting up the payroll. Having an international or remote workforce requires some unique considerations regarding workplace environment, Occupational Health and Safety and managing employee performance.
No business is immune from difficult situations and Portas Global can advise you across all stages and support you through the employee engagement lifecycle.
We are on hand to assist and advise you with the following contentious issues:
- Dealing with underperformance or poor conduct
- Carrying out disciplinary or grievance investigations or reviewing your own investigations
- Guiding you on the use of suspension (if applicable under local employment law)
- Providing guidance and support on how to conduct a disciplinary or grievance hearing
- Employee terminations and exits
We’ve worked all over the world with many different Employers, Educational Institutions and Staffing Agencies. Our experience in dealing with the unique regulations of different countries and our ability to offer comprehensive and compliant advice and solutions sets us apart from the competition.